Pages

Monday, December 8, 2008

where have I been...

All I know is that it has been a flurry of activity around here.
Yesterday was the Artisan Fair at our parish and it was very, very nice.
So last week I was filling these...
with boxwood, rosehips, baby's breath and whatever else I could think of. My friend Pam gave me lots of boxwood from her yard, for which I am so grateful. I also have to give a shout out to Suzanne who is always on the lookout for good milk glass containers for me. Thanks girls!
My husband made his wreaths. I made the bows.
Here is my end of the table...
We are so blessed at our parish. We are community, no doubt about it. Friends came out and supported us and that is a really good feeling.
It was great to spend time with good friends. This is Heather's table. She makes beautiful gift baskets, yummy treats, jewelry and some really lovely rosaries. She also coordinated this event for us-thanks Heather! (sorry about the pic-I can't fix it)
Michele was across from us and I got to stock up on all these wonderful books and get my planner for the upcoming year.
Oh, and the mothers group had our first bake sale. It was a huge success! We didn't set prices on anything and did it on a donation only basis and wow, people were most generous. Pop over to Michele's and look at the amazing pictures. It was the classiest bake sale I have ever seen!

A great day, God is so very good!!

1 comment:

Lulu and Tutz said...

Looks like you had a great weekend! I was just wondering how it went! Your things look awesome! Did you sell all the boxwood arrangements?