Pages

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

it's been warm here...

It was the last couple of days anyway, it's much colder today...
Here is Daddy's little helper assisting in suring up the greenhouse. Last year in early March, we had hurricane force winds come through and shred the greenhouse and destroy most of the seedlings. This one has already survived some pretty big winds so hopefully we'll be alright this year.

While they were doing this, I was sweeping and vacuuming inside. She only came in with these boots on once. I guess I should be grateful she remembered to take them off the rest of the times she came in.
I can never stay mad at her for more than a second.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

amy, we have a boot bucket RIGHT NEXT TO THE FRONT DOOR, but somehow or other, those boots never make it in. we constantly have muddy tracks here, there and everywhere. i am just thankful for my broom! (and for my unfinished wood floors that take the beating they receive pretty well!) =) enjoy your warm weather.....i am trying not to long for the "hills" to much!

Jennifer Paganelli said...

She's so beautiful! muddy feet and paws..part of a beautiful life.