Pages

Monday, August 27, 2012

Strasburg Railroad...

The first time we took a ride on the Strasburg Railroad our older kids were about 2 and 3 years old. I have to dig up this one specific picture I still have in my mind. It is the one of our son, just as happy as can be. He was a HUGE Thomas the Tank Engine fan.

 

As we travelled  down the rails from Strasburg to Paradise. I was once again reminded how grateful I am that God brought our family here to live. Lancaster is truly a beautiful place to live. It is just our speed and a perfect fit for our family.

We are also getting to do all these things yet again,
 for the very first time. (lol)
She looooved the train ride. She sat perfectly quiet and just took it all in.
Here is an Amish school teacher getting the school grounds ready for the first day of school.
 
It is also the first day of school for us today!
Bittersweet...
Our dd8 starts 3rd grade today. Where does the time go?!
 
 
This week I will be working on getting some order, organization and a new rhythm around here after having a full house all summer.
 
I'm reading Organized Simplicity.
 
 
 
 It's very good.
It's a good jumpstart for me right now.
I need all the help I can get in this season of my life.



1 comment:

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.