Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2011

finds...

Who doesn't love a good find? You know I do! I found this dress somewhere along my travels in the last year, but I cannot remember where! All I remember is that I got it second hand and it was super cheap and I thought it would be perfect for Advent. Today marks the first Sunday of Advent. She wore it to church this morning.

 Speaking of finds, Here are a few that are now down at my space at Building Character
 I wish I new how old this mirror was. It is really old, has a beautiful patina and weighs a ton!
 I love this mid-century pink canister set! Notice how the cafe' canister is the only one that shows a bit of wear. The previous owners must have loved there morning brew.
I remember having one of these in our kitchen when I was a little girl. I have been thinking about bringing this one home to place under the telephone in the kitchen-hmmmm.... 
 A lampshade remade in the softest pink with very vintage pink ribbon and lace.
And some pillows...
Recognize the waverly floral print? I know, I've used it a lot. I think it's just one of those perfect prints-at least to me. And at last a blue ticking stripe pillow with white pom pom fringe.

If you are interested in any of these items feel free to email me
 at freshvintagebyamy@gmail.com

2 comments:

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

That is one beautiful dress! She looks so cute in it!

Thanks for mentioning your space again...I couldn't remember where you were located!

Deanna

Beth said...

We had a little fold out footstool/chair like that, too! My mom always used it when she gave us haircuts.