Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

my prince...

This little fella showed up in our yard last week. It was love at first sight.

Don't worry mom, I didn't actually let her kiss him.
Last week was the West Lampeter Fair. What a great event that is each year. It's a real country, family oriented, fun time for everyone. This year I had 4 entries. Zucchini bread, that did not fair well. I will try that again next year, I think I over mixed. I also entered 3 items, 2 pillows and a child's apron into various sewing categories, I won 2nd place for each one. I was thrilled!
The big winner was hubby. He won 15 ribbons!
He entered a whole bunch of his produce and flowers from the garden and did quite well. I was so happy for him. As you know by now, He is quite the passionate gardener. It was lots of fun and he was pleased.

Oh where, oh where has September gone?..... Every year at this time I look back and September seems to be just a blur.

Have a fabulous Wednesday!


4 comments:

Xia and Isa said...

Congrats on all your winnings! How cool is that?!
Stephanie

Beth said...

I am honored to have eaten from your garden....

Anonymous said...

Good for you two! It's refreshing to hear of the joys from the good things in life :)

Emily Cole said...

I love the prince picture - congrats on all of the ribbons won! Em