Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

this morning...

Are sure this isn't April Fool's Day because this morning has been a joke...


First, the toilet overflows and everyone just stands there watching as I run around trying to contain and clean up all the water...


Then, after I took a shower, I went to my room, locked the door and was almost finished getting dressed my dd7 jumps out from behind my bed and yells SURPRISE!! I was surprised all right...


Then, dd7 spills a glass of OJ all over the place...


Then, sweet baby girl gags on a cheerio, emptying her just filled little belly-yikes what a mess!


At this point I was standing over the sink just laughing to myself...


Finally, we sat down to eat breakfast, I dug into my fruit salad and found this.....

A perfect heart shaped strawberry...


A little reminder from above that I am loved, and for me to love much no matter

what is going on around me.


Have a Blessed Day!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL. Makes you wonder what tomorrow will bring! lol


Mom