Pages

Monday, May 11, 2009

catching up...

I have been a part of Virtual quilting bee since January. I think we have 16 participants from all over the country. Each month one of the ladies sends out a bit of fabric and a few suggestions of what they would like for their quilt and we create blocks and send them back.
Somehow I got a little behind...
Here is one where the lovely lady sent me this Celtic print and requested a cross theme.
And then there is the birthday club which is part of our virtual quilting bee project. We send a fat quarter, a piece of fabric that is 18"x22" to each birthday girl. These are fabrics from my stash that I thought these ladies would enjoy. At least I hope they like them!

Have a great Monday!

3 comments:

Beth said...

I love the crosses block. You are really busy with the garden, the kids and sewing. Can't wait to catch up!

Sweetness and Light said...

I'm happy my b-day is this month :))) Love your block for Melanie!! Beautiful!

cici said...

well, i don't know about the others, but mine bit of fabric was ohhh....soo....beautiful. i can't believe your generousity.