Pages

Friday, April 24, 2009

flip flop man...

email to my sister from my brother in law, (that she shared with me and now I'm sharing with you =)

On my run today, I came across this guy who asked if he could join me and he ran right beside me for almost 4 miles--in flipflops, a button-down shirt with only the top button done around his neck (like a cape), a big straw sombrero and a staff! We chatted about all kinds of stuff, and he told me he was a foster child who grew up in the Bronx. Anyway, I didn't know he was so famous--crazy! Take a look.

See this article...

Have a great Friday-my favorite day of the week!

3 comments:

Alicia ~ Time Worn Style said...

Amazing story, enjoyed reading the link.
Alicia

Threeundertwo said...

What an amazing person. I agree with one of the commenters on the story - he should be in the senior olympics. What an interesting character.

Lulu and Tutz said...

haha! I just chuckled as I read this...I hate to admit it, but he's the kind of guy who might scare me, but what a shame that I would have missed out on such an interesting conversation! But for the flip-flop and running fetish he might be one of those invisible people we forget to notice.