Pages

Saturday, December 11, 2010

beauty...

I asked dd18 to pick up a new compact for me yesterday. Look what I found when I woke up this morning. I love this perfume! I wouldn't buy it for myself. What a treat!

Thoughtful girl, thank you Love. She is aware that I am not feeling fabulous about my physical appearance at the moment. I have the misfortune/fortune-not completely sure-of gaining weight after pregnancy and not during. Happens every time that way for me. After about a year, things start to balance out and I go back to normal.

Anyway, my sweet girl left this reminder for me this morning. I feel as if God himself spoke these words to me, and indeed He has, through His word...

Go ahead, look it up 1 Peter 3:3-4
It's for all of us.

6 comments:

Terri said...

so sweet....I love that she thought of you in this way and attached the heart of God just for you! Thanks for sharing your special moment...
You ARE a gentle and quiet spirit- those words ring true...

volpecircus said...

oh my, how sweet that is!!! what a wonderful reminder for a wonderful woman from a wonderful young lady. i just love how she thought to include the scripture for you. i'm praying for you. you know i understand it all too well, unfortunately.

Tara said...

Amy,

Ok, seriously Annie is amazing! I was so happy to get to spend a little time with her when she visited KC in the summer. She is such a special and very talented young lady. You've raised a beautiful daughter, and she recognizes beauty as well in you as it is so evident to the rest of us. I hope my kids are anything like sweet Annie :)

my happy bluebird said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

Sweet! What a sensitive daughter, and brimming with love for you!

Anonymous said...

You gotta love those kids. And I have since they were just wee ones. Always knew they'd grow up to be special people. Give them a bear hug from me. God is sooooo good!

Love,
Kathy B.