Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I've been pondering...


Lent begins one week from tomorrow...

I am thinking, planning and praying about what I will do personally as well what we will do as a family this year. I want this to be a good Lent. I want to grow closer to the Lord. I want my family to grow closer to the Lord.

When I have put myself aside and embraced this season fully, this gift of our faith fully, oh! how Glorious Easter morning has been.

So I continue to pray for wisdom. What am I willing to give up these 40 days... (or forever) as to make more room for God in my life...

Amen, amen, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls to the ground and dies, it remains just a grain of wheat; but if it dies, it produces much fruit.
John 12:24

1 comment:

regan said...

what beautiful pondering....thanks for sharing amy. as always, you are a blessing. =)